MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 1900 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position with focus on:
Software Support Engineer (m/f)
- Technical support for our medical software products
- Collect, analyze, and document feedback and bug reports
- Support the development of our medical software products
- Collaborate with developers, testers, project and product managers, and clinical support engineers
- University degree in information technology, engineering, or related education
- Very good command of written and spoken English and German
- Excellent analytical skills, well-organized, detail-oriented, communicative, and self-motivated
- Background knowledge in audiology is a plus
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,999.72.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.